Terms and Conditions
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
1. I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I assume full responsibility for any and all risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which may incur through participation.
2. Yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga is not recommended and is not safe under certain medical conditions. By signing, I affirm that a doctor has verified my good health and physical condition to participate in such a fitness program. In addition, I will make the instructor aware of any medical conditions or physical limitations before class. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am postnatal or post-surgical, my signature verifies that I have my doctor's approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk.
3. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, therapy, workshops or retreats I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Yogalini, its leaseholders, owner of the building, instructors/therapists and employees for any loss to personal property, injuries or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in classes, therapy or workshops held by Yogalini.
4. I, my heirs, or legal representative of such forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Yogalini, nor its leaseholders, owner of the building, instructors/therapists and employees for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts. I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. I have read and fully understand and agree to the above terms of this Liability Waiver Agreement. I am signing this agreement voluntarily.
5. I understand that if I am participating in a class and reside outside of the UK, I am participating at my own risk and absolve Yogalini, its leaseholders, owners of the building, instructors/therapists and employees of any liability as a result of injury or death caused as a result of participation in online virtual classes (as per above).
6. If participant is under 18: As legal guardian of this participant, I consent to the above terms and conditions.